FF Series Standard Drawer Magnets
The plastics industry’s most popular choice for extrusion, injection and blow molding equipment.
- • Features the only temperature-compensated, Rare Earth magnets for superior high temperature operation.
- • Built out of rugged 11-gauge stainless steel housing built to support symmetrical compression loads of 10,000 pounds.
- • The drawer gasket is cut from Ethylene Propylene Diene (EPDM), resisting heat aging and compression set and offers much greater durability than sponge rubber.
- • Built with welded stainless steel housings for easy cleaning and durability.
- • High-torque nylon knobs resists breakage.
- • Stainless steel center drawer guide makes removal and reinstallation of the magnet drawer quick and easy, for cleaning and maintenance.
* NOTE: “S” denotes unit equipped with No-Spill™ slide gate
|FF4400-PL||4″ x 4″||10-1/2″||2″||7/8″||2-1/8″|
|FF4400-PLS||4″ x 4″||10-1/2″||2″||7/8″||2-1/8″|
|FF4600-PL||6″ x 6″||10-5/8″||4-1/2″||1-3/4″||3-7/8″|
|FF4600-PLS||6″ x 6″||10-5/8″||4-1/2″||1-3/4″||3-7/8″|
|FF4800-PL||8″ x 8″||10-7/8″||6″||3-1/8″||6″|
|FF4800-PLS||8″ x 8″||10-7/8″||6″||3-1/8″||6″|
|FF4100-PL||10″ x 10″||Varies||8″||Built to Customer Specs|
|FF4100-PLS||10″ x 10″||Varies||8″||Built to Customer Specs|
Aqua Poly Equipment Co.
W140 N5970 Lilly Road
Menomonee Falls, WI
Phone: (262) 703-0890
Fax: (262) 703-0895
Looking for Something?
We’re Here To Help
If you have any questions about our products or if you can't find what you are looking for please contact us. Here at Aqua Poly, we will help you in all your Plastic Machinery needs.